We do our best to make the website as easy as possible, but there are still a lot of questions. Come here for the answers. We have and will be adding instructional blog posts to help answer those questions on how to use our website and quote/order process.
Tutorials and guidelines on process and materials
- Process type definitions: Is it a prototype, production or what?
- Panelization: Find out what to do if you are sending us your pc boards in a panel.
- Loose parts: Should you send us loose parts? Read why it's not a good idea and why we charge more for them
Tutorials and guidelines on use of the website:
- How to place a Turn-Key order: Placing a turn-key order or quote is a little different from our automated kitted quote and order process. This spells it out for you.
- Should we put your job on hold? This is very important. You see this question whenever you place an order. Read here to find out why it's so important.
- Email CC order status updates: How to CC other people with order status.
- SMT and Total # of mfg. part #s: How we define these two questions on the quote page
Keep checking back for more. We'll be adding something new here about once a week. If you are looking for a specific tutorial, shoot us an email at email@example.com with what else you would like to see posted here.