Tell The World...
Screaming Circuits always appreciates it when a customer tells someone about us and that second person becomes a customer. We love helping engineers get their projects finished, and the more people that let us help, the better for everyone.
So, in appreciation, if you tell another engineer about us, and they become a customer, read below to see if you'll qualify for our $500.00 new customer referral bonus.
I don't like fine-print, so Here's the deal in big print:
- First, we know that not everyone can receive personal gifts due to company policy. We have an solution for that. If the referral qualifies, you can choose either a $500.00 credit card gift card, or, a coupon for $750.00 off the cost of your next assembly order of $2,500 or more.
- You, the referrer, must be a current customer of Screaming Circuits.
- The new customer can not have been a customer, or registered on our website, as an individual, or company, prior to the referral. Sorry, but it can't be Elliot (or equivalent) in the next cube over.
- The new customer must place a Screaming Circuits assembly order of at least $2,500.
- The order from the new customer has to be placed and paid for during the period from November 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015, and it must be delivered by January 31, 2016.
- If you and the customer qualify, we'll deliver you the gift card or coupon after they have received their qualifying order.
- If more than one person refers the same new customer, the first person who sent us the referral gets the bonus.
- There is no limit to the number of referral bonuses, as long as each one qualifies as a new customer and their first order is placed and delivered, during the program period.
- You're responsible for any taxes due. If you earn more than one cash bonus, we'll need to send you a W-9 for you to fill out and return. You'll have to properly fill out and return the W-9 before we can send the second gift card.
- And, to the person in the next cube over from me; sorry, but anyone affiliated with Screaming Circuits, Milwaukee Electronics, or any of our partner companies is not eligible. (If you're a customer and refer someone, you're okay. You just aren't eligible if you work for any of us or our partners)
- Finally, you must be in the USA.
- Yes. I know, that's a lot of "conditions", buy hey - it's $500.00, so give me a break.
That's a mouthful. If all that fits, all you need to do is send me (dbenson @ screamingcircuits . com) an email with the following information:
- In the email subject line, put "New customer referral"
- In the email, put:
- Your name, company name, and your Screaming Circuits customer number or log-in name.
- The name and company name of the person you are referring, so we can match them up with their qualifying order.
- Whether you're interested in the $500.00 gift card, or the $750.00 assembly coupon.
- Your T-shirt size (optional)
Once you do that, we'll track them and their order. If they qualify, we'll contact you. If for some reason, they don't qualify, we'll let you know rather than leave you hanging.
For those about to refer, we salute you