10 Years of Screaming at Circuits
ladies and gentlemen and engineers of all ages...
Screaming Circuits, A Milwaukee Electronics company, is celebrating ten years of specializing in speedy prototype assembly.In honor of your great support, we're having a party! Come and see where it all happens. Take a tour. Enjoy a come-when-you-can buffet, beer, wine and SMT parts. We promise that the food and drink will all be lead-free.
See more details here:
July 18, 2013, 3:00pm to 7:00pm. 1140 NW 3rd Avenue, Canby, Oregon 97013
- Food to eat. It will be delicious, but we can't promise it will be nutritious.
- Wine and beer from Canby's own St Josef's Winery
- Fabulous door prizes
- A Google Nexus 7 32GB Wi-Fi tablet for one lucky winner**
- A $2,500 assembly coupon for another lucky winner**
- A nice little gift pack from Screaming Circuits for everybody
- Tables with people to answer any questions about any part of what we do for you
- Informative presentations***
- A few examples of fun projects we build for people
- The "Game room" where you can challenge a Screaming Circuits champion to pool or ping pong
Come on in and see what's happening
Pay the price*, get your tickets* for the show
* The price is free. just send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and you don't really need tickets.
** We consider you all to be winners, but only one of you will with the tablet.
*** This is supposed to be fun and informative. Sales pitches have been banned from the event.