Hear ye! Here ye! Come one, come all...
Screaming Circuits is celebrating ten wonderful years of speedily assembling prototypes and small lot production PCBs. See where it all happens. Take a tour. Enjoy a come-when-you-can buffet, beer, wine, chocolate and SMT parts. We promise that the food and drink will all be lead-free.
July 18, 2013, 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Presentations we have on tap:
- M2M Technology
- Eagle design tips
- BGA layout design / tips
- Layout design traps people fall into
We will have special guests:
- Sunstone Circuits, with their PCB123 CAD software
- The Portland State Aerospace Society
- FIRST Robotics team: Error Code Xero
Resistance is futile*. You must come to this party.
- Food to eat. It is yummy
- Wine and beer from Canby's own St Josef's Winery
- Fabulous door prizes
- A Google Nexus 7 32GB Wi-Fi tablet for one lucky winner**
- A $2,500 assembly coupon for another lucky winner**
- A nice little gift pack from Screaming Circuits for everybody
- Tables with people to answer any questions about any part of what we do for you
- Informative presentations***
- A few examples of fun projects we build for people
Do you play pool or poing pong? Take on a Screaming Circuits or Milwaukee Electronics champion in the game challenge arena!
All you have to do is RSVP at [email protected]. Just tell us that, yes, you'll be here, and let us know how many will be in your party coming to our party. It's your chance to put a face to the voice and meet the people that are here to help you.
July 18, 2013, 3:00pm to 7:00pm. 1140 NW 3rd Avenue, Canby, Oregon 97013
* Resistance > 10 M Ohm is futile, unless you have a decent high impedance meter.
** We consider you all to be winners, but only one of you will with the tablet.
*** This is supposed to be fun and informative. Sales pitches have been banned from the event.
[This space unintentionally left blank]